- Wash the strawberries and cut them into smaller pieces
- Sprinkle the sugar and lemon juice over the strawberries and leave them in the refrigerator to cool for an hour. Cover them with a lid and stir from time to time, just to make sure that they absorb the flavor.
- Serve the strawberries, with the juice you made previously. Mix the two in a glass and add a straw.
- Pour some cold milk in the glass and serve immediately.
– 100 grams of strawberries
– 25 grams of sugar
– half lemon juice
– 1/4 liter of milk